Machine pieced, hand quilted. This quilt is the result of a challenge from a dear friend, to complete a mystery quilt with her. The mystery of it is that you don’t know what the finished quilt will look like until it is completed. So, with a list of fabric requirements and suggestions in hand, I decided to use 1930’s reproduction fabrics for this quilt. This quilt was started about 5 years ago. Over time, I have taken it out of the “to be finished” pile and worked on sections of it. Last fall, I decided that it was time…time to be “finally Finished”. The quilt was machine pieced, and the body of the quilt was hand quilted by a dear friend, Diana Burrows. I recently finished hand quilting the borders, and so I am very excited to be exhibiting this quilt, finally! Enjoy!